Lucy and Vincent Brown Hall
HELP KEEP THIS HALL COVID-19 SECURE
Here is a link to the Lucy and Vincent Brown Village Hall Covid-19 Risk Assesment.
- You must not enter if you or anyone in your household has COVID-19 symptoms.
- Masks MUST be worn in confined spaces.
- If you develop COVID-19 symptoms within 7 days of visiting these premises alert Test, Track and Trace. Alert the Hall Manager, Chris Lawrence on 07714 257 391 and alert the organiser of the activity you attended.
- Maintain 2 metres social distancing as far as possible: Follow the guidance issued by your own group leader and aim to keep 2 metres apart or 1 metre if wearing a face mask/covering.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided on entering the premises. Clean your hands often. Soap and paper towels are provided by your group organiser.
- Avoid touching your face, nose, or eyes. Clean your hands if you do.
- “Catch it, Bin it, Kill it”. Tissues should be disposed of into one of the rubbish bags provided. Then wash your hands.
- Check the organisers of your activity have cleaned door handles, tables, other equipment, sinks and surfaces before you arrived. Keep them clean. We cannot clean all surfaces at the hall between each hire.
- Take turns to use confined spaces such as corridors, kitchen and toilet areas. Standing or sitting next to someone is lower risk than opposite them. Briefly passing another person in a confined space is low risk.
- Keep the hall well ventilated. Close doors and windows on leaving.
- Wash your clothes when you get home to reduce risk of transmission.
This Hall is cleaned daily by The Village Hall Cleaner every morning.